Puspa Ratna Maternity Kurung
We love you and want you to get the longest life out of your garment =)
- Best Bet: Hand wash your beaded and lace items with cold water or dry clean
Environmental Best Practice
- Carbon Footprint: Almost 60% of our total water impact and 20% of our total carbon emissions occurs when people launder their garments.
- You Can: Cold wash and air dry your gear if you want to show the earth a little love
Taking Care of Bright and Light Colours
Keep it light and bright. To care for your bright coloured outfits, we suggest that you:
- Turn your beaded cotton, lace, silk and satin attire inside out before hand-washing or dry-cleaning them
- Hand wash your items in cold water
- Hand wash bright colours alone before you wear them
- Keep your light coloured outfits away from the bright and dark colours
- Continue washing bright coloured attire with similar colours
- When wet, keep bright coloured gear away from other fabrics
- We do not recommend using a washing machine
- But if you absolutely must, please fasten all the hooks of your outfit so it doesn't snag the fabric and use a mesh laundry bag
- We do not recommend you to tumble dry your items
- For cotton, lace, silk and satin items, hang them to air dry
- For lycra items, lay them flat to air dry
Our Puspa Ratna Maternity Kurung is backkkk!
Stretchable, breathable and comfortable, crafted with high-grade Lycra materials.
Perfect for expecting mothers and new mummies who are nursing and going through confinement.